Check out our rustic event venue - it is a converted sheep shearing shed (woolshed), with an amazing view and beautiful bush surrounds. Nocton Woolshed is designed for events up to 120 people and provides a great space for special occasions - in particular weddings.
For many years our woolshed remained idle. The land around us has changed from sheep to grazing cows. Then one day our daughter got engaged! A few days later we got this phone call - "Mum and Dad - can we get married in the wool shed?" Well a small project turned into a larger project. It is such a beautiful spot, we decided that we should do the job "properly" and turn the woolshed in to a venue that others could hire - and so began the "Nocton Woolshed"
About hiring Nocton Woolshed
Our standard hire includes
- The venue for two and a half days - giving you a day to setup, the day of the wedding/event and half a day to clean-up after the event
- The hire allow for up to 120 guests
- The Hire Includes
- Tables and chairs
- Parking for 45 cars
- Built-in sound system
- You need to add:
- A caterer of your choice (we have a list of recommended caterers we have worked with, if you would like)
- BYO drinks (No extra corkage charges). However you need to provide a bar manager (often part of the services your caterer can provide)
- Your own decorations to turn a beautiful location into an amazing occasion
- Other services like wedding celebrant, a DJ or band, etc.
Contact us to see if the date you are hoping for is available